Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My trip To Buenos Aires Argentina






Buenos Aires Argentina is an excellent place to visit, I'd like to share with you my experience there. The first thing to do in Buenos Aires is visit a night club where you can see a Tango Show, I went to a restaurant the night that I arrived to Buenos Aires, and I could see an amazing Tango Show with professionals dancers. Second you can't miss a meal in the restaurant Follow The Cow (Siga La Vaca) in this restaurant you can eat all the meat that you want for a really cheaper price, I went to this restaurant and I ate chicken, beef, pork, salad, wine and cake. It was a really good meal I enjoy eating a lot. The places to visit are in the center of the city Puerto Madero is a place where you can find a big mall next to the port and you can enjoy eating dinner in this spectacular ambient. El Caminito is an historical place in the center of the city with a lot of restaurants bar and stores with traditional appearance those are really nice and old. In the pictures you can see Puerto Maderos, El Caminito and the Center of the City. Visiting Argentina was a really exciting experience, I recommend you go there.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a great place to visit!!! I wish I had a year to travel. One day...